Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2/11 thread- accepted on 2/11

Where do I go to get this info. I don’t see any codes 

You must set up an account on the IRS website- once you do that click view transcripts- go to 2020 and you scroll all the way down- if you see 846 and date with your refund amount that is the day you will get your DD

cnrho8     Was that line 30 the recovery rebate ?  I think that's what holding up mine .

Thanks

Yeah line 30 told me per using turbo tax that it found we were due another $1000 when actually we weren’t so the IRS adjusted our refund down $1000 and now I have the dd coming next week. 

Did you get a letter 

I didn’t get a letter. I just keep checking the IRS2GO app and my transcripts. 

My transcripts still show nothing and line 30 was filled out in mine also per TT.  I also have received no letter.  BUT, my 2019 taxes was deposited into a different account than what i filed my 2020 using.  Yet my stimulus money was put into the account for 2020, so they obviously see my 2020 taxes.  

I’ve been hearing that a lot. Well, I still haven’t gotten my stimulus. I’m hoping I’m in next wave.

I filed 2/25 and was accepted 2/26 had to resubmit my state cause they were rejected due to a turbo tax glitch, but it said my federal went through I have been tracking them on wmr and it says still processing and transcripts say N/A  I wonder if they ever even went through I have never had this happen I can always see them on my transcripts, I don't understand what is going on this year!!!!

SAMETHING happened to me but i filed Jan.24, got a notification on 02/15/2021 saying that it was rejected, due to a processing or timing error, nothing i did wrong and their was nothing to correct so i followed the prompts, basically just instructed me to click next all the way to the e-filing part and it increased almost 2,000 dollars by itself, i have nothing in line 30 though, and i’m unable to access transcripts 

my federal tax refund got accepted on 02/15 with in about 30 minutes and i haven’t received a letter, just says still processing blahblah blah 

Honestly- they are just slammed-

this is what I’m seeing- accepted, then bar disappears, then comes back with TT 152 and then 3 days later DD info. Keep checking transcripts! I’m waiting on my stimulus now. So annoying!!!

I’m going on 1 month of it saying topic 152.  Yet i received my stimulus to the account I put on my 2020 taxes

That’s not necessarily true. I have had no bar for months no. I filed in January accepted the 12th of course. I’ve had tax topic 152 for 2 weeks. I’ve called and I have no issues just waiting. Keep looking, waiting and hoping. That’s what I keep getting told. 152 means absolutely nothing and at some point everyone will probably we that topic. Don’t freak out, don’t expect anything. Just wait for deposit. That’s all!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies