turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I go to the WMR site and it says We can not provide any info about your refund. To call IRS and give Ref# 9001 what does this mean

@rchellet15 idk what the heck is going on , when I verified last year , by the end of that week I had a ddd. When I called today, I asked about my transcripts, she said my transcripts will not be ready until the return is done processing. Duh I know that, I'm trying to see if they are done processing. She said wait the 9 weeks . I just hung up the phone. I'm supposed to be getting almost 9800 back

I go to the WMR site and it says We can not provide any info about your refund. To call IRS and give Ref# 9001 what does this mean

K, I don't know if this has been asked, but... Can I just go ahead and call to verify my identity even though I haven't received a letter in the mail? I'm sure this is probably what the problem is because I had to do it last year. And if so, what number do I call?

i just called to get an update and was basically told to wait 9 weeks either for the return or a letter, this is getting frustrating, i am wondering now if i will ever get my return, i would think after verification that if i was going to be sent a letter it would come before the 9 weeks, its almost like my return is just sitting in their system and wont be worked at all

@rchellet15 they say you need the letter , cause it has a code on the letter they need. But the number is eight hundred,  eight , three , zero - five , zero , eight, four

@rchellet15 , I just recieved another letter in the mail to verify so I'm on the phone with them again

i have already verified my identity, she stated either my return would come in 9 weeks or another letter for additional information

@yankgurl82 , my fault I sent the number in a message but to someone else lol but the number is written in the messages above

My apologies

@rchellet15, I got another verification letter today , so I called and the lady told me the verification case was closed and that i can disregard the letter and to wait about a week and half. That wmr should update.

@stephen8335  thats awesome, i hope it does. mine has been 3 weeks tomorrow and no change. i really just give up

@rchellet15 call the verification number tell them u were sent another letter after you had already verified.  And they may can tell you something more about your file

@stephen8335 thats a good idea!

No updates this am , if course I am a weekly tho so

@stephen8335 so i tried calling the verification line, still the same info, wait 9 weeks

Oh no that sucks @rchellet15 well I tried. Lol. Also I think I'm a weekly so hopefully I can update this weekend
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies