Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I go to the WMR site and it says We can not provide any info about your refund. To call IRS and give Ref# 9001 what does this mean

I have to go to the office hour and half away. April 18th . Have to wait over a month

I go to the WMR site and it says We can not provide any info about your refund. To call IRS and give Ref# 9001 what does this mean

These MF told me not to call back for nine weeks. Umm No.

I had to order my forth card today cause it was so called sent back just like the last three and greendot has me blocked on facebook I filed 02/09 verified on the 02/16 still no update or no due date or no card and it's been almost 2 months it's very sad cause ppl file fraudulent returns and got refunds within a week mean while I worked all year and still have to wait months on my refund

My state is approved check is on the way , federal still says we cannot give you any information after I verified.  So I'm hoping that I am correct when I say I'm a weekly and wmr should update Saturday.

No updates,  wmr still says the same thing

Me either no update idgaf about it anymore when it comes it comes I can’t stress myself out bout my own money

@calihoe2016 your right , I still haven't updated  since I've verified.  But its koo

@amandamoliveira3 irs advocate told me then i looked at my return and w2 and it was incorrect

And I’m still waiting

i verified around feb 21 i believe and i am still on the 9001 code, i have called a few times and just been told to wait everything is fine, my question is i see alot of ppl saying they are under review. if i was under review would you recieve a letter, would the status on wmr change from the 9001code, or of the numerous times i have called would i have been told i was under review ?

@rchellet15 I filed the 18th of Feb , on the 20th of Feb my wmr status went to the 9001 code , so then I called, they said i had to verify , so i verified on the 8th of March, as of today wmr still shows 9001, they lady told me today i have to wait the 9 weeks , normally it doesn't take that long. So I still have the 9001 code as of today. But if you are still getting the 9001 you might want to call cause I had to verify my identity.
Mindizzy

No updates here yet I called n was told gotta wait the nine weeks before someone can look into it idk oh well I guess I’ll wait

Did anyone transcripts update?

My transcripts havent

@stephen8335 I verified on 02.21.2019. and still stuck on that code, i filed 01.28.2019 and verified on 02.21.2019. i had to verify last year and it didnt take a week after that i got my return. i am also seeing ppl who did verify and got theirs, i am just confused as to what is going on right now
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies