jental79

Put wrong info in my returns

Put wrong info in my returns

Did you e-file?  Did you click a big orange button that said “Transmit my returns now?”  Does your account say “pending?”

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4169486-can-i-change-my-return-if-i-already-submitted-it-and-you-r...

Vectorman05

Put wrong info in my returns

Yes I submitted and it shows as accepted.

MichelleLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Put wrong info in my returns

Please see Do I need to amend? to determine if your situation requires amending. However, the option to amend a 2021 tax return will not be available until later in the tax season.

Please see How to amend (change or correct) a return you've already filed for information and instructions. You can click here to check the anticipated date that 1040X will be available for 2021.