jental79

Put wrong info in my returns

Put wrong info in my returns

Did you e-file?  Did you click a big orange button that said “Transmit my returns now?”  Does your account say “pending?”

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4169486-can-i-change-my-return-if-i-already-submitted-it-and-you-r...

Put wrong info in my returns

Yes I submitted and it shows as accepted.

MichelleLO

Put wrong info in my returns

Please see Do I need to amend? to determine if your situation requires amending. However, the option to amend a 2021 tax return will not be available until later in the tax season.

Please see How to amend (change or correct) a return you've already filed for information and instructions. You can click here to check the anticipated date that 1040X will be available for 2021.

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing