st32889

printing

Every time I try to print the Forms to send to IRS, some lines on the form get blacked out.  Ive tried to print the pdf, and I've cleaned the printer heads, updated the software on the printer, downloaded the latest Turbo Tax software.  Not sure where to go from here.  

Printer is an HP Office Jet 6954.  Help!!!!

JotikaT2

printing

Unfortunately, we cannot help with printer issues.

Maybe try logging in using a different browser or contacting product support for your printer?

Another option is to save the tax return as a PDF and print out the PDF.  Please see the following for help on saving the return as a PDF.

Printing a copy of your return

gkerckaert

printing

After doing my taxes with Turbotax online, I tried to print the final taxes. However, most of the forms were blank, without data. I see the data on my computer, but it fails to print out What' sup?

TerukoL

printing

Save your tax return as a PDF and then try to print again. If you continue to have problems, please click on the Contact Us form https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/. We’ll help you connect with the right expert for your specific problem.

Please click How do I save my 2020 TurboTax Online return as a PDF? to learn more.