Please let me know what my file date was so I can ...

1babegurl

Please let me know what my file date was so I can track my income tax check from the IRS website Thanks

We cannot look up when you filed.  We have no access to your account or your return.  If you mailed your return,  only you know when you took it to a mailbox.  If you e-filed, look at your emails.

When you e-file your federal return you will receive two emails from TurboTax.  The first one will say that your return was submitted.  The second email will tell you if your federal return was accepted or rejected.  If you e-filed a state return, there will be a third email to tell you if the state accepted or rejected your state return.

The date that you filed is not used to look it up on the IRS site.

Once your federal return has been accepted by the IRS, only the IRS has any control. TurboTax does not receive any updates from the IRS. Your ONLY source of information about your refund now is the IRS.

You need your filing status, your Social Security number and the exact amount  (line 20 of your Form 1040) of your federal refund to track your Federal refund:   

https://www.irs.gov/refunds