Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Please help , I filed back on January 23, it’s been saying return recieved and being processed for the past two weeks. I called the irs yesterday and they said I was under a 45 day review . What

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Please help , I filed back on January 23, it’s been saying return recieved and being processed for the past two weeks. I called the irs yesterday and they said I was under a 45 day review . What

Don't worry. Nothing is wrong.

Due to the increased threat of tax fraud, the IRS is manually entering and reviewing more tax returns than ever before. This is particularly true for taxpayers receiving significant refunds. Even when you call the IRS, phone agents don't have specifics for why your return has been selected.

I know it is frustrating. Rest assured TurboTax has your back!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Don't worry. Nothing is wrong.

Due to the increased threat of tax fraud, the IRS is manually entering and reviewing more tax returns than ever before. This is particularly true for taxpayers receiving significant refunds. Even when you call the IRS, phone agents don't have specifics for why your return has been selected.

I know it is frustrating. Rest assured TurboTax has your back!

IThank you!! How long does it usually take to get your refund when your under review?  The review started February 15 .

Hard to say, but taxpayers have been reporting their letters indicated the reviews will be done by mid-March

Mine is the same. A extra 45 day review. They’re saying up until April 9th it could take until I get mine.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies