Darkrose76t

Pending

Y is it pending still 

EbonyL122824

Pending

The IRS has not begun to process returns as of yet. The IRS will begin processing returns on January 27th.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/return-status/help/what-does-pending-mean/00/26331

Cholera95664

Pending

I submitted my 2019 return on 1/30/2020, and my return is still in pending status. Why is that?

Pending

@Cholera95664 wrote:

Pending simply means that your e-filed return is on its way and that the government hasn't accepted or rejected it yet.

DemwrsfamilyMN

Pending

I filed this past weekend. Mine still says Pending. I also got a email asking if I used a new account this year. Yes I did.. but is there anything I need to do to verify it? 

JakailaLO

Pending

From whom did you receive the email communication in regards to the use of a new account? Was it from the IRS, Turbo Tax, etc? And review the email again to see if there is any type of contact phone number or email noted, you can try contacting the source directly. 

DemwrsfamilyMN

Pending

Was from TurboTax. There is a number I called the number and A. I can upgrade to speak to a live person or B. The issue I’m having is an option and there is nothing more to do. 

so I’m unsure and really don’t want to upgrade to speak to someone 

JakailaLO

Pending

Without knowing the specifics of what the email about verifcation advises, we are unable to assist you furhter, you may want to reconsider in the futher in regards to speaking with a Live representative.