Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

youngbill

Paid to efile CA state but it failed to efile. In this case, Turbotax forum says to mail it in. How to I get back the money ($24.99) I paid for state efiling?

Billing issue.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

Paid to efile CA state but it failed to efile. In this case, Turbotax forum says to mail it in. How to I get back the money ($24.99) I paid for state efiling?

Contact TurboTax support and speak directly with a TurboTax support agent concerning this situation.

To contact TurboTax customer service/support use their contact website during business hours.  If the problem concerns any type of refund for fees, use the key words billing issues and do Not use the word Refund or you will get a phone number for tax refunds.

Submit your question/problem during business hours and then use the option for Call (a phone number will be provided for Call) to speak directly with a TurboTax agent –

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/5566005

naliniv

Same issue for me too.

yeah, your link docent work and when I try to call I get through all the prompts then get hung up on before I ever talk to anyone! I paid for a product I can't use and want a refund! Shame on your company for making this so difficult! It's stressful enough doing taxes and paying for but not able to e-file. I even had to look up where to send the return as the printed out version did not have it! Totally dropped the ball on this! I have been a loyal customer for over 10 years, but had a problem and had to mail in my federal return last year so this will probably be my last year with Turbo Tax, IM FED UP! 

LINK DOSEN'T WORK1

LINK DOSEN'T WORK!!!!!!!!!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies