How do I print a copy of my federal after it has been e-filed and accepted? I use the print/download button and can only print the state that was to to be mailed?

Please try this option to print your tax return:

Please log back in your TurboTax account and "add a state" to open the return back up (you are not really adding a state, just to open it back up), then select Tools, Print Center and choose the print center, then select returns and choose to print just the tax return or to include all worksheets as well.

pls tell me where is the  tools section you are referring to,

Once you clicked on add state, on the left you should see Tools in the black area.

well what do you know,, haha, many thanks for your assistance.  you have been a big help to me tonight..

You are very welcome.