cjlehman1

Once I complete the 1040 form, is it along with my state return automatically sent to the irs and my state dept. of revenue?

WillK

Once you are completed with the preparation of your return, you will need to complete the file section of th program. This is where you will indicate to Turbo Tax how you want to send your returns to the IRS and/or your state, and if you need to pay how you will pay, of if you are due a refund how you want to receive your refund. Once you complete this section you are all set. 

WillK