turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Omitted Items. i need to add 2 items to my return which I left off. The IRS has rejected my return along with my state. How can I correct and redo my retrurn?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Omitted Items. i need to add 2 items to my return which I left off. The IRS has rejected my return along with my state. How can I correct and redo my retrurn?

You do not need to Amend (Form 1040-X). Rather, just open the rejected file and make changes. What was the rejection message/code?

View solution in original post

3 Replies

You do not need to Amend (Form 1040-X). Rather, just open the rejected file and make changes. What was the rejection message/code?

Thank you for your reply. However I am having a problem finding my return in order to make the necessary changes. I am at my wits end. Please HELP

Did you use TT Online, or TT Desktop?

Manage cookies