I want to save a PDF of all my forms associated with my 2016 return, and I cannot see how to access them

Once you've filed your tax return, you will get an option to save a PDF copy of your return. After filing you can always access a PDF of your return by signing into your account and then going to my tax timeline and accessing a copy of your 2016 return.

Thanks Anna, I see that the return is easy to get and have a pdf of that. But I'm wanting a pdf of the forms that support it, such as the W-2s, etc. They are not included in the return. I was able to view them prior to filing the return but can't see how to get to them now.

Oh I see. Refer to this article - <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2562308-how-do-i-print-a-copy-of-my-return-after-filing-for-my-own...>

Let me know if that helps

That did it! Many thanks!

Excellent! Thanks for using TurboTax!