turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I verified my identity in person after receiving 5071c and it was successful how long does it take to get direct deposit after that?

I verified over the phone on the 29 of Feb they said it would take 9weeks
bitchyone

I verified my identity in person after receiving 5071c and it was successful how long does it take to get direct deposit after that?

and now some people are getting more letters that is could take longer  ridiculous they never did this before took this long to verify

I have never had to identify my self with the irs this is the first time this happened to me!  Verified myself on March 9th and still nothing... this is annoying

I would suggest getting a tax advocate. They can help you get your refund way faster.
bitchyone

where can you get a tax advocate from
pjc124

Anyone got any updates? Almost been 2 months since I filed (2/22) still nothing and no info on WMR.

Nothing for me to. I'm processed out
bitchyone

i checked on the irs website about where is my refund said it is still in processing went on the jackson hewitt one and said i could have my refund in a couple of days  i only been waiting since 2/3 but i will take it

Still nothing for me. ID verified 2/27 and after waiting all that time I  received a 60 day letter 2 weeks ago. This is so annoying and unfair

Nothing I just received the stupid 60 day letter notice as well three days ago! This is frustrating because I have never had this issue before! It’s ridiculous
bitchyone

miriamm2012 did you go on the site to where you did your taxes at because that might be different then the irs one

It doesn’t give me any information. The turbo tax sight just states that I should have received them back in Feb 28.
bitchyone

did the irs send you a letter stating it was under review
bitchyone

i know i went on the irs website and it said still processing i went on the jackson hewitt and it said i could have by the end of the week which is good since i did my taxes febrary 3rd
eray28

I received my direct deposit at 3am this morning. It took about 2 weeks from when I verified my Id in person. everyone is different, I don't know if because i verified in person if that's why it took only two weeks as opposed to 9 weeks, but i sure am glad the wait is over, especially after Argosy University stole my student loans and got shut down by the department of education. I was waiting on 7 grand from them that I will never get, now my degree is worthless. but hey, got my tax return!

Manage cookies