turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

After you verify your identity how long does it take to get your taxes back

@namura87 when did you file and when did you verify?

@gmc1113 I filed on 1/28 and was accepted 1/28,  2/15 bars went away on wmr and it had a delay in processing reference code 1541 and ext. 312, received a letter for verification on 3/8 verified 3/8 and was told it was released. then got two more letters in mail  saying something else, last letter stated they were processing my return  and to give them up to 60 day from date on letter no other info or action is needed at this time,. letter dated 3/13, so I got til 5/12. guy said if I don't have before then call cause we would be halfway through the year at that time, and I still haven't had my acct for 2018 resolved. anyone else get another letter after verification or before?
ceno2013

I want my money and I want it NOW!

I called today its been two weeks today and she told me every thing looked good and i should receive my refund by April15th but that was all she could tell me.

I still have not received a date yet still says it begin process..

This is bullshit seriously! These people not having any answers for us yet they’re quick to deduct from my pay check every week! It’s 3 weeks for me tomorrow Tuesday and I have yet to see an update on the wmr page. Still reads “cannot provide any info” with topic 152 and code 9001! Ugh!

Filed & accepted 2/5
Received letter 2/25 phone verified 2/26
Lost my damn mind 3/18
samdub41

Verified on 3/6 WMR still says we have received your tax return and it is being processed... ordered my tax transcripts today because I see some people have had luck with a date being shown on theirs... fingers crossed
1chickenfeeder
Returning Member

I spoke to it's today and was told that they were sending out a letter on April 1. But  couy not tell me what kind..

No update for me today. I just spoke to a irs rep which was of course very rude and she mentioned how my id verification was closed on 2/26 and how it’s being processed. I asked her if I should expect a letter in the mail or if I was in a 45 day review and she said No, for me just to keep checking the wmr and wait out my 9 weeks. I really don’t understand why I can’t get a DDD even after she mentioned that it was closed on 2/26.

gmc1113 i was told the same thing yesterday all she could tell me was that it was all verified and that i shpuld expect my refund my April 15th if i dont receive it by then to call by on the 16th for further details this is really starting to get aggravating i need that money now.

This is ridiculous! Why can’t we get a solid answer?! I need that money...

I filed 1/31 got my letter 3/9 and verified on 3/11 haven’t been able to talk to anyone at the irs and don’t have the time during the day because I’m at work. I’m getting beyond frustrated and want answers! They took FOREVER to even send out my letter! Does it really take the full 9wks to receive your refund after verifying?!

I was just able to order my transcripts using my new adrdress. I wasn’t able to before. Is that a good thing? I verified since 2/26...
samdub41

@kwicker1416 I filed 2/6 and verified 3/6 I’m still waiting with no update in WMR IT STILL SAYS we have received your refund and it is being processed and I called no holds they say it’s processing I have to wait 9 weeks
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies