turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jhowley69

I am a non-resident. After checking the docs sent it did not include the 1040NR-EZ form for non-resident but 1040. Would TurboTAx support this kind of amend?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I am a non-resident. After checking the docs sent it did not include the 1040NR-EZ form for non-resident but 1040. Would TurboTAx support this kind of amend?

No, TurboTax does support the 1040NR.  As a nonresident, you will need to visit our partner site, sprintax.com. They specialize in Non-resident returns and will be able to guide you through what all you need to do. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

3 Replies

No, TurboTax does support the 1040NR.  As a nonresident, you will need to visit our partner site, sprintax.com. They specialize in Non-resident returns and will be able to guide you through what all you need to do. 

jhowley69

Thank you for your answer. However, I have paid TurboTax for their services, and responded to the questions honestly. And now I am supposed to pay another services because Turbotax was not able to filter my case out. How can I get reimbursed in these circumstances?

You will need to call into Customer Support.  Intuit Phone Support: 1-800-446-8848

If you are not in a big hurry, you may want to wait until Tuesday to call since the hold times are currently long and will be through tomorrow night.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies