Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

azmama3

Federal ret. was accepted on 1/29/2018, but it says "no record of return filed" when I try to order my return and account transcripts. Does that mean IRS didn't get it?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

Federal ret. was accepted on 1/29/2018, but it says "no record of return filed" when I try to order my return and account transcripts. Does that mean IRS didn't get it?

No.

To help determine when your current year federal tax return transcript will be available, please review the following link, Current Year Transcript Availability.

Regarding federal tax refund status, if you claimed the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) and/or Additional Child Tax Credit (ACTC), per the following link, Refund Timing for Earned Income Tax Credit and Additional Child Tax Credit Filers:

How do I check the status of my refund?

Where's My Refund ?on IRS.gov and the IRS2Go mobile app remains the best way to check the status of a refund. Where’s My Refund will be updated with projected deposit dates for most early EITC and ACTC refund filers on February 17 so those filers will not see a refund date on Where's My Refund ?or through their software packages until then. The IRS, tax preparers and tax software will not have additional information on refund dates, so these filers should not contact or call about refunds before the end of February.

Also, if you chose to pay TurboTax with your federal refund, once the IRS reviews and approves your federal refund, the amount is sent to a third-party, who processes the TurboTax fees and the remaining amount is deposited into the bank account you provided. The state refund(s) must be reviewed and approved and will be sent directly from the state(s) (no third-party is involved). Please review the following link(s) and the link(s) embedded on the webpage(s) for more information:

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies