Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

dordaz12

NO Refund

Turbo Tax never provided me with a tax return... I initiated a trace with the IRS. They are currently working on that but it is slow. They suggest that I contact Green Dot Bank (who won't help me because I am not a customer there). I never even knew my tax return would go through that bank. Very sneaky of Turbo Tax to do that. The IRS told me they sent the refund to Green Dot Bank as it is partnered with TurboTax to take out the service fee but then the rest of the refund never deposited into my account. I know the IRS is currently working with it. It is beyond frustrating not being able to talk to a human on the phone from either Green Dot Bank or Turbo Tax to help resolve this issue. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

NO Refund

Sorry you did not read the terms when you chose to use refund processing----it explained that a third party bank is involved.

Your tax refund was not sent to TurboTax.   TurboTax does not handle your refund at all.

Santa Barbara Tax Products Group, LLC  (SBTPG) is the bank that handles the Refund Processing Service when you choose to have your TurboTax fees deducted from your refund. This option also has an additional charge from the bank that processes the transaction. 

You can contact them SBTPG, toll-free, at 1-877-908-7228 or go to their secure website www.sbtpg.com 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2580357-who-provides-the-refund-processing-service

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/who-provides-pay-with-my-refund/00/26410

Going forward-----do not choose refund processing.  Pay your fees upfront using a credit or debit card before you file.  That will save you the extra $40 fee and the aggravation that we see far too many users experience when they use refund processing.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies