Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

darla00

I gave the wrong bank name to my direct deposit information. The correct name for the bank is Axiom Bank. I gave Sole Pay Card by mistake. I can't figure out how to edit

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Jimesa

I gave the wrong bank name to my direct deposit information. The correct name for the bank is Axiom Bank. I gave Sole Pay Card by mistake. I can't figure out how to edit

No need to worry, your refund will still go to your account since the routing number and account number are correct.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Jimesa

Did you only type the bank name wrong but the Routing and Account Numbers were both correct?
darla00

yes. the routing and account number are correct. Only the name is wrong
Jimesa

No need to worry, your refund will still go to your account since the routing number and account number are correct.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies