Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Mine was the same way. Said it would take 45 days from the date they pulled for review, which was feb 8.  Also said it could come sooner. So I hope if does.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Maybe Wednesday we will get a date. They change it Wednesday and Saturdays. Fingers crossed.

i called yesterday and they said i should have received a notice and i have not. I just don't anymore. Hang in there everyone.

I verified my identity last week but no changes this morning I’m so pissed like can I get the money already so annoying

it is annoying. I have never gone through this
bbaska

5treyonna, how long was your status like that before you updated?
marvo_86

No changes for me either and no letter accepted date feb 1st wmr bars are gone says still being processed refund date will be provided when available topic 152

Marco- 86 its the same for me I file February 7 and nothing its been like 27 days well let me know if something changes for u

I filed feb 5 got accepted feb 6 still no ddd Monday feb 28 I got a still being processed date will be provided when available I called the irs and they told that it’s a random pulled they do it don’t mean anything is wrong with it she told me that I got approved for EIC and CTC they just doing little more review on it I never been through it before I’ve heard that some ppl have this message for a week and then you get them a ddd but I’m not for sure has any status change from that message to there DDD no change on my status
bbaska

no change for me either, no bars, says still processing refund date when available, i filed 2/4 accepted on 2/4, this is so frustrating,
bbaska

@annapink123! mine has been that way for over a week.

Yeah it is Irs lady told me that if I don’t get anything by March 18 then I have to wait until May 2 to call back don’t understand if I got approved for the EIC/CIC why can’t get my money

I was with one bar and tax topic 152 a week ago, and then this past Friday I have no bars and "still being processed, a refund date will be provided when available" .I guess I'm not the only one.

@russo78mcbo  yes the bs you are not alone will be calling irs tomorrow to give them a piece of my mind
marvo_86

Good luck to yall all they know how to do us hang up the phone on people i been going through this for a while now and it is getting old they have led me to believe i had a letter in The mail so i waited and called them back and now they said its a waiting game i told them its been over a month long and i wanna know were my refund is after i said that they hang up.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies