ScorpioDiva45

No Bars on where my refund did anybody have the same system said it's nothing cause the system over loaded

ScorpioDiva45

Had bars for two weeks sense 12th of February check today bars are gone but I been told it's nothing system just down for some people my tax guy said I was approved but can't see date yet do anybody no the deal on this??

Season

Mine gives me no info either it tells me to check info and try again. But tax turbo tells me the irs accepted it on the 13th on excepted deposit on the 6th but I'm not sure because the where's my refund has no information for me.  

Jamcbroom45

Hey where did you see the date that turbo gave you ? 

Season

You have to view it on desktop mode it will give u the date u filed an the date it was accepted  and date it will be deposited. It will be under the amount u get bk. 

Jamcbroom45

Thank you I see it