turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I went on February 28,2018 to verify my identity. Why would it take 6-9 weeks to receive my refund?

I verified Feb 28th in office and still nothing i filed Jan 19th I have called 20 times since I verified and they just say wait last time I called they said if I don't get my refund by April 16th call back then WTF.
pmilan07

I went on February 28,2018 to verify my identity. Why would it take 6-9 weeks to receive my refund?

@Hannahet1986 i verified March 9th as well and still says processing

I called they told me i was assigned a tax advocated and he gave me her number to call her hopefully we update tonight

I verified on feb 21st.

Are u gonna call her tonight

So the irs office stay open 24/7 ??

No. 7pm

Okay! Ima check my status now

No i spoke with them earlier my tax advocate closes at 430 pm so i have to wait to call her tomorrow but i was told its a big update tomorrow

I mean tonight

Who told you that

@shenilastevenske I hope we all get our money tomorrow

Irs told me

I'm not holding my breath. I'm to the point that I dont think I'm gonna get a refund.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies