turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

NicoleM85

Does it seem that everyone that has filed with Turbo Tax in 2019, has gotten a 5071c from the IRS? Is anyone else having that problem? If so, what has been your outcome?

@raven8300 that is true 🙂
Raven8300

Does it seem that everyone that has filed with Turbo Tax in 2019, has gotten a 5071c from the IRS? Is anyone else having that problem? If so, what has been your outcome?

@nicolem335 so I guess when you get the tax money you’ll be off of here and finding that cabana boy huh LOL
NicoleM85

@raven8300 lol no... is Raven your first name?
Raven8300

@nicolem335 Nooo lol.  That’d be cool though.  Daniel (go by Danny)
NicoleM85

@raven8300 lol ok now I know haha
Raven8300

@nicolem335 see?  We are making progress lol
NicoleM85

@raven8300 still nothing lol go figure
Raven8300

@nicolem335 nooo I was thinking for sure this would be your week
NicoleM85

@raven8300  I couldn’t be that lucky
Raven8300

@nicolem335 has your neighbor heard anything?
NicoleM85

@raven8300 nope she hasn’t
Raven8300

@nicolem335 well hopefully you’ll be getting some good news soon.  Long overdue!
NicoleM85

@raven8300  well the only thing that has changed on mine is when checking the status  I had to put single which is not how I filed... now its head of household as it should be...
Raven8300

@nicolem335 well hopefully that’s a sign of some progress.  Hint received.  LOL....jk I am going to go ahead and call it that you’re getting good news this week.
NicoleM85

@raven8300 love your optimism lol
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies