Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I can order my Irs account transcript. Or has a cycle date of 20190505. And a refund date of Feb. 6, 2019. Any info for me

I can order my transcript and it says processing date of 2/18/19. When will WMR change
nuvera78

I can order my Irs account transcript. Or has a cycle date of 20190505. And a refund date of Feb. 6, 2019. Any info for me

I think Monday is going to delay things because of Federal Holiday. Banks are going to be closed and maybe IRS too.

Look on your account transcript. I have a DDD of 2/22. My WMR hasn’t updated but it’s pointless checking it now since my refund has been processed and my transcripts have all the info I need. Check transcripts if u can... That’ll give u the best up todate info

Nhayomeem I got the same a dd of 2/22 on my account transcript but the wmr says nothing.  

I would go by your transcript considering that’s your individual information that only u can see... WMR updates EVERYONE!!! Happy spending next Friday!!!

That part I know, funny thing is I got it the same date last year...

lol play that on the lottery

Just checked and I have the 846 Deposit code and DDD of 2/22/19 and of course if you don't receive it by March 11, 2019 please give us a call. So hopefully I'll have it the 22nd in my checking account. Even if it is the next Monday or Tuesday I am fine with that. At least I know

@missy11216  I just looked back and I had the same DDD date as last year  too

Just checked WMR and mine went from PATH message to we have recieved your return and it’s being processed. Any idea of what this is

No updates on transcript either
nuvera78

Same here
lowerymarea
Returning Member

Same here.

My processing date is listed as 2/18/2019. Anyone have any idea if what this means? That’s. Federal holiday as well.

So, does anyone have a processing date of 2.18.19 and codes 846?  I still don't have the code yet.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies