Do you mean form 5405? If so for just a couple more days you can log in online, scroll down and click on ADD A STATE to open the return and add that form. If the IRS is only asking for the form and not an amended return then ...
Here's how to enter — or delete — Form 5405:
- Open your return by selecting Take me to my return on the home screen.
- On the left side menu, select Federal.
- On the upper menu, select Deductions & Credits.
- In the list below, select Shoe more next to Your Home.
- Select Start or Revisit next to Homebuyer Credit Repayment.
- On the Tell us about your homebuyer credit screen, answer Yes to the first question (it was still your main home on January 1, 2018).
- To delete an unwanted 5405, answer Yes to the second question (it stopped being your main home). Then select Continue and answer Yes on the next screen. You're done.
- Enter the purchase date and then select Continue.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.