Need a print of my 2004 return. I have the 2004 file and the app and cd but the return won't open. How do I print out a copy of my 2004 return? I'm using a MAC. Thanks

TurboTax Premier 2004

Do you have a .pdf of the return?

I do not believe the 2004 Mac version could produce pdf files.

Oh, right.

Sorry - 2004 will only run on a old PPC (non-Intel) Mac.   Even if you have an old PPC Mac, the CD is useless without updates that no longer exist.

I do not think even the IRS can provide copies more than 10 years old.

(There are some online services that say they can print old tax files, but I am not sure that I would ever send my identity and tax information to some unknown website.)