Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Myrefund status says it is delayed and gives reference number 1541 am I ok? but doesn't say to contact the irs

Still at 1541, even though the IRS website said they will update on the 23rd......

Myrefund status says it is delayed and gives reference number 1541 am I ok? but doesn't say to contact the irs

I'm still at 1541 message as well when update is happening WMR should be unavailable not the case today at least for me

I’m still at 1541 message as well
dustinv92

Still says take action i called tues they said 45 days from march 4th i know next yr im filing last day shit crazy everyone i know getting there's there no reason i have to verify anything my son is mine same name his jr mine sr im on birth certificate just over the irs and government fr they can suck a dick and swallow
tlblinson

still bullcrap nothing same freakn message 1541 ...transscripts say process 3/4 but filed 1/25 accepted 1/28......

If anyone has Facebook join this group called take action 1541. You will see topics about the code. And pplz who updated to a ddd from the code it's a really good group.

Still at 1541 as of 4:15AM.

Still at 1541 also

10 different stories every time I call IRS is full of ****
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ bmr where you at

I have the same code and it is getting ridiculous that is it taking this long.

I have the same code message 1541. I called it's and they told me they would be sending out a CP05 letter March. 4th and they have 45 days to review. So I should expect my refund sometime in April. Last year I was audited and I don't know why they are holding my money this year. Nothing has changed. I always file head of household and my 3 kids. I'm mad  and I want my money.

I just updated from the 1541 message, to the "Your return is being processed" message. Anybody else?

@perkobangz me too!!!!! FINALLY!!!! LET'S GO!!!!

I'm back to being processed also very happy to see that again hot dam !!!!!!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies