Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My WMR status bar disappeared after being received. Why is this happening? Should I be expecting a review or audit?

Just found out I have to verify identity it's been 11 or 12 days since I filed

My WMR status bar disappeared after being received. Why is this happening? Should I be expecting a review or audit?

@tiffany8686 your cycle number

@walkershanee how you found out

I  called today asked them why no ddd they said they sent letter I ask what kind I'm 8 month's pregnant need to know and I just brought a new car she said letter to verify identity i got married last year my name different that's the hold up

@artavialake oh okay. I'm just over this whole thing. I finally got into the transcripts but I didn't see anything that was helpful. I'll see what happens in due time...

Have you called? Because mine say still being processed if I didn't call I would have not known a letter was sent I'm over the irs I pray we all get refunds soon but I'm over it

@walkershanee WHAT NUMBER YOU CALLING , CAUSE I CANT GET THROUGH

800 829 1040 listen hit option 5 then 3 ok it say 15-30 min wait I wait about 13min

They are deleting question , i lost 2 other forums. if they delete them you can always go to FB and add your self to this group called TTC4L . Its a group i created so we can keep being updated .  you can go to the facebook group now if you want . it a couple ppl on their that gives updates everyday.

@artavialake  I just sent a request to join TTC4L

ok i added you . 🙂

Update  

So i just called the IRS  @ 1800-829-0582 ext 652 . And I was told that my refund has be released today . I should get a DDD code this Friday or Next Friday . She said my TA pushed me in front of the line  she told me don’t get my hopes up for this Friday but it is possible

What is a TA

@animalwanted tax advocate

Well I got letter, and again irs made me do iD verification, and again gotta wait 9 more weeks Tf twice in a row
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies