turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

abqgal75

My VA tax return not accepted. I just had my license reissued and gave the re-issue date. Is that the problem and if so how do I fix it?

Driver's license was issued in 2012.  I had it updated and reissued recently and used the re-issue date.  I wonder if that is why the State return has not yet been accepted for VA yet my federal has.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Ashby

My VA tax return not accepted. I just had my license reissued and gave the re-issue date. Is that the problem and if so how do I fix it?

Not sure when you filed, but I live and prepare taxes in Virginia and can tell you that they are moving very slowly this year. Until it's rejected, I would do nothing. 

If it's rejected, you can try the drivers license, but TurboTax will also let you know why it was rejected.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Ashby

Not sure when you filed, but I live and prepare taxes in Virginia and can tell you that they are moving very slowly this year. Until it's rejected, I would do nothing. 

If it's rejected, you can try the drivers license, but TurboTax will also let you know why it was rejected.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies