JustusSonderegger

My turbocard is active. But I dont have a bank account. I received my taxes for 2019 on my turbocard. Will I get my stimulus check direct deposited on the card as well

Irene2805

We do not have an official word from the IRS as to how the stimulus checks will be issued in this situation.  We will post any updates on our website.  Please see the following articles for the latest information on the stimulus check:  

crystalicard071982

I was told my turbo tax card is not active to receive my stimulus check. How do I find out?

saintsfan

from what i understand, turbotax,hr block cards are not active ways for direct deposit to go to. the frustrating thing is that i can't update or change any banking information that's on file with IRS. The next wave of money is scheduled to go out on 4/20. If deposit is not made then, i'm expecting them to tell me that a check will be made, which could possibly take until June.