jmonty2004

My taxes were accepted and I did the advanced refund but I have not heard if I got it or not. They advertise that it is possible to get it within 1 hour of acceptance.

cnor8318

Same.... I filed on January 15th my refund was accepted lastnight. I got my turbo card in the mail but haven’t heard whether or not I was approved for the refund advance or not

jmonty2004

I tried calling the phone number they have for turbo tax to get an answer but they wanted me to pay 30 dollars.

cnor8318

@jmonty2004  I never received an email from first century bank or turbo tax. I did receive my turbo tax card in the mail. Have you received your turbo card?

jmonty2004

I have not gotten my card but I did get my advance but not the temporary card doesn't work so its got money no way to use it. 

LakeyaLO

Visit TurboDebitCard.com or call us toll-free at (888) 285-4169  to check the address we have for you, update your address, or have a new card sent to you if it's been longer than 10 business days.

Please click the link below for more information.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/when-will-i-receive-my-turbo-prepaid-visa-card/00/273...