Solved: My taxes are ready to print and download; however I would like to make a correction. Can I make a change at this point? I don't want amend because I haven't filed yet.

My taxes are ready to print and download; however I would like to make a correction. Can I make a change at this point? I don't want amend because I haven't filed yet.

Yes, please follow the instructions below to open your return back up to be able to make changes:

1. In TurboTax Online, sign into your account.
  2. Select Tax Home in the left menu.
  3. Scroll down to Your tax returns & documents.
  4. Select 2018, and then select Add a State (you're not actually adding a state, this opens the return back up)
  5. Select the area on the left where you need to make changes (My Info, Federal, State).

Please be aware if you previously have clicked on "Amend return", you might have to click "cancel amend" and then when you get back to the Tax Home screen please click again on "Add a State" to get the return to open back up.

2. Select Tax Home in the left menu.