Solved: My tax return was accepted on 03/06/20 I keep chec...

My tax return was accepted on 03/06/20 I keep checking the irs app and the website keeps saying we have received your tax return and it is being processed

All you can do is keep checking the IRS website, Where's My Refund for information about your return.  TurboTax does not get any information from the IRS about the processing of returns.  The IRS has been closed & they are backed up, it is taking allot longer for returns to be processed.