Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My tax return was accepted by IRS 1/31, but the wheresmyrefund page is not updating and I still haven't got a date, stating when I should be receiving my tax return

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

My tax return was accepted by IRS 1/31, but the wheresmyrefund page is not updating and I still haven't got a date, stating when I should be receiving my tax return

Since it has been more than 21 days since your return was accepted, you can call the IRS directly to check on your refund status. Please click the link below for contact information.

How do I contact the Internal Revenue Service (IRS ...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I have the same problem..in addition I am out of the country and cannot call. I tried early this morning, even tried to call the international number.  Seems many many people are having similar issues this tax season. I'm willing to bet it's a fault of turbo tax! My friends received their taxes.  Child tax credit and earned income tax...before March. They didnt use turbo tax. I file before them with turbo and have gotten only my state tax.  I just had a baby born. Spent all my money on the birth here in the Philippines and thought I would be receiving my taxes to pay the rest of my bills!

Quite a generic response too...TURBOTAX STAFF.  Call the IRS. What are you a professional of? To reply a generic response like that!?!

@Russ13 wrote:

Quite a generic response too...TURBOTAX STAFF.  Call the IRS. What are you a professional of? To reply a generic response like that!?!

Because - Once a tax return has been Accepted by the IRS or a State, TurboTax receives no further information concerning the tax return or the status of any tax refund.  Only the taxpayer listed on the tax return can obtain the status of a tax refund or a tax return.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies