briannem1990

My tax refund was sent yesterday all 3 bars on the irs website are filled but my card still say there is no money. Is there a reason for this? What would be my next step?

KatrinaLO

For more information on the Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, please see the FAQ below: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/6419975

Once you’ve signed up for a card, it’ll be delivered in 5-10 business days (remember: Saturday, Sunday, and official holidays don't count as business days).

Activate your new card as soon as it arrives in the mail to start using it everywhere Visa debit is accepted in the U.S. It’ll only take a moment and we’ve included instructions with your card to make it a breeze.

Think your card’s taking an unusually long time to arrive? Please visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call us toll-free at (888) 285-4169.