Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

silva9090

My status says "we received your tax return and it is being processed". am i being audit? or does this mean i did it wrong?

I am self employed and also filed the child earned credit. i don't know if that has anything to do.
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
hanna-92

My status says "we received your tax return and it is being processed". am i being audit? or does this mean i did it wrong?

Mine does also call them. They gave my my ddd which is on the 22nd

JHazz

I still have the same msg..
As of this afternoon, my return is pending to deposit in my account on the 22nd. WMR still doesnt show approved or a ddd. However, my financial institution shows it pending for Wednesday.
silva9090

what do you mean financial institution? like your bank? that's a good idea, i should check mine and see if it says anything different. i also don't have any bars anymore.
JHazz

Yes, my credit union. I also work at the credit union where I bank so I was able to see for myself
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies