My status hasn’t changed from accepted, i e-filed on Jan 25th and I haven’t received my refund when can I expect it?

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Per the IRS, most refunds are received within 21 days from the time a return has been accepted and a refund option is selected. The IRS will begin issuing tax refunds on returns with the EIC or Additional Child Tax Credit on February 27, 2019.

Once your Federal return has been accepted, you can track the status of your return 24 hours after acceptance at the IRS Where's My Refund? site. 

Please see the below TurboTax FAQ for more information:

Click here to track the progress of your state return.