My status bar went missing on WMR on IRS website, ...

My status bar went missing on WMR on IRS website, I already got back my state tax return, why would this be missing from the federal side?

This is normal. TurboTax updates what stage your return is in and the IRS site updates when you can expect your refund:

• E-filing status is what stage of the process your return is in.
  • Refund status is when you can expect your refund. 

Once your tax return has been submitted, the most up to date information will come from the IRS.

It can take anywhere from a few days to 3 weeks to update. Until the IRS starts processing it on their own, you may not find a record of it or the website may say that you have put in incorrect information when tracking your federal refund. As your return moves through the system, the status of it will be updated accordingly. Continue checking the Where’s My Federal Refund?  tool for updates. 

That wasn’t what I was asking about. I was asking if anyone knew why the status bar on where’s my refund on the IRS site is not gone and it just states that it is being processed. I was seeing if anyone might have had this and what that means?

Yes mines is doing the samething 

Employee TurboTax Specialist

That happens from time to time when your return is being processed, but it's nothing to be concerned about. Where's My Refund? updates daily and you will be provided with a direct deposit date once processing is complete. 

When will I get my IRS tax refund? - Community