articcat0806

My state tax return has been under review for going on 3 months now and have not heard anything from them of y or when return will be issued

Michelena

3 months is quite a long time. If the states website is still showing under review, then i would suggest calling your State's Department of Revenue to speak with someone in regards to your tax return. Unfortunately, they do not keep TurboTax updated once we send them your return.

Use the following link to click on your state, once you click the State you will see 2 links, one to check their website for status and another to contact someone at their offices.

Hope this helps!

MissMyMayhem

Same. The "where's my refund?" feature says its under review, but when I log into my account, it tells my taxes had been received and accepted and that I have a credit for the amount of my refund. However, it was supposed to be direct deposited into my bank. And the only thing my state allows me to use this "credit balance" for is to pay for next year's taxes. So, I don't understand why my request to have my refund put in my bank account was not followed, or at the very least a paper check be issued.
Chris_212

What ended up happening? Mine is now under review for the 2019 year