Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My state return was direct deposited onto my TurboTax intuit card and when I check my balance on the app it says I have $340 on my card yet for some reason it gets declined at every store I went to to

It worked fine every time I’ve used in the past few weeks up until today.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

My state return was direct deposited onto my TurboTax intuit card and when I check my balance on the app it says I have $340 on my card yet for some reason it gets declined at every store I went to to

You will need to contact Customer Support for your Turbo Debit Card directly. When you call don't choose option 1.

Please look at the article below to contact support.

Turbo Debit Card Contact Us  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
rob7461ert
Returning Member

I need to know the balance of my account and what was the positive move leggings and posit

ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

It looks like your question got cut off. Please respond back so that we can try to help.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
william.abell
Returning Member

My card was activated today but I tried to make a purchase at a store and it was declined

william.abell
Returning Member

Is my refund on this debit card or not

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies