Solved: My return was e-filed and accepted but TurboTax online will not let me download a copy of the return. I've called support but can't get through to a person

joe_angland

My return was e-filed and accepted but TurboTax online will not let me download a copy of the return. I've called support but can't get through to a person

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state.  See screenshot

This will take you back to the 2018 online tax return 

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.

joe_angland

This worked. Thank you so much!