ready2shinein201

My return was accepted 24th of Jan still says processing it was randomly selected to be reviewed. I just to know why my return was selected and my refund being held for

kerriP

It says it was randomly selected in the IRS Web Site?  That is unfortunate, but  the IRS randomly selects tax returns for review, it always has and it always will.   It makes no difference what company you used to prepare your tax return, the IRS still pulls returns for review.  It does not mean that there is anything wrong with your return.  Just try and be patient and give the IRS a few more weeks.  I am sorry and I know that is not what you want to hear.

kerriP

ready2shinein201

Thank u cause I have been driving myself crazy thinking something was wrong but the irs said it can take up to 60 days