jalsager94

My return just got accepted and I activated my Turbo card hours before it was accepted. It’s been almost 3 hours now and no “refund advance within an hour”, what’s going on?

charles_rickerso

Same thing with me. Was accepted at 7pm and still nothing. Hopefully 12am is when the funds go on.

AshleyLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Please see the following TurboTax FAQ for questions on when you can expect to receive your refund advance: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-the-refund-advance-application-process/00/25557

Jay12jim

Based on on my tax return I should had got 2k in advance but this morning I only got $500

TerukoL
Employee TurboTax Specialist

You’ll receive your Refund Advance virtual card info within 1 hour of the IRS accepting your e-filed return, by email. The funds will be loaded on to the card within 48 hours. Any balance of your tax refund remaining will be sent to you after the IRS has accepted and processed your tax return, usually within 21 days. You’ll be able to start spending online with your card information after setting up your Turbo Card account.

Also, a physical Turbo Card will be mailed to you within 5 to 10 business days. The remainder of your refund (minus the Refund Advance amount and any TurboTax fees) will be loaded onto the card when the IRS or state tax authorities distribute your refund (typically within 21 days from IRS acceptance).

Please click the TurboTax Help link, listed below, to learn more.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-the-refund-advance-application-process/00/25557