My return isn't being found on it's website yet tu...

m-virgo13

My return isn't being found on it's website yet turbotax says my return was accepted 4 days ago.

Irs.gov doesn't recognize my info but turbo tax says it was accepted 4 days ago
Valival

The IRS issues more than 9 out of 10 refunds in the normal time frame: less than 21 days. However, it’s possible that some tax returns may require further review and could take longer.

IRS representatives can research the status of your return only if:

• It's been more than 21 days since you received your e-file acceptance notification,
  • It's been more than 6 weeks since you mailed your paper return, or
  • The Where's My Refund? tool directs you to contact us.

You can start checking on the status of your refund within 24 hours after we've received your e-filed return or 4 weeks after you've mailed a paper return. Have your 2020 tax return handy so you can provide your taxpayer identification number, your filing status, and the exact whole dollar amount of your refund shown on your return.

DaraLO

I would first suggest calling the Where's My Refund automated hotline instead: 1-800-829-1954; you may have a better chance of getting your refund status this way. 

If you're still unsuccessful in getting your refund status, just remember that Covid-19 continues to cause delays in some of the IRS processes.  I would suggest continuing to check back periodically.

ReferenceWhy is there no record of my return at Where's My Refund (WMR)?