My return is neither completed nor filed, how can I reverse the "AMENDED RETURN" and continue to complete entries?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

MichaelV2

I see. You can cancel the amended return by following the instructions below. I hope that helps.

MichaelV2

Hello, would you mind clarifying your situation? As I understand, it sounds like you have started an "amended return" but have not yet completed nor filed it?

Correct, evidently I am unable to edit the entries in progress as it appears to be AMENDED RETURN; however, I have not yet filed.
MichaelV2