Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My refund was supposed to be deposited 3/5/21. I have not gotten anything yet. What is the delay?

My return is only for Federal and not state. What is hilding it up when others who filed after me already got theirs.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

My refund was supposed to be deposited 3/5/21. I have not gotten anything yet. What is the delay?

Did the IRS give you that date?  (TT dates are only estimates.)  If so, and  you asked to have your TT fees deducted from it, that can take a day or so longer.  And your own bank (or card issuer) can take 1-5 days to credit the deposit once they receive it.  Most do not credit on weekends.

As for your other question, the IRS does not process First In First Out. Each return is different, and some take longer than others.

No. Everyone I know has received theirs. My friend who filed last wed. received his yesterday. I still have no clue what went wrong with mine.

im in the same one i filed 3 dep thou and recovery rebate so idk if thats  causing it but everyone i know got theirs too its so sad :( lmk ur updates turbo is stupid everyone else used something else

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies