veroesteves

My refund still Pending on turbo tax its been 5 days

Your e-filed return is still in pending on the server because the IRS will not begin to accept/reject/process returns until January 27.  Only a few returns were accepted early in a test batch.  Everyone else has to wait.

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-opens-2020-filing-season-for-individual-filers-on-jan-27

So watch your emails and spam folder to make sure you know after Jan. 27 if your return was accepted or rejected.

rjs

The IRS will not start accepting tax returns until Monday (January 27). TurboTax is holding your tax return until then. On the first day there's a big flood of tax returns that all the software companies have been holding, but you should get an acceptance or rejection by Wednesday.