Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

my refund status

i filed my taxes e file was accepted on February 12 and i cant get ahold of the irs or anyway to find out it has been over 30 days and on the irs website says still processing does anyone have any idea why it is taking so long and also i heard if they dont give you  your refund in 45 days it collects interest i also tried to call irs just keeps hanging up and i am very frustrated 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
DaveF1006
Expert Alumni

my refund status

No, Because of COVID 19 and all the other changes that are occurring, you may expect some delay in processing your return.  Check back with them periodically. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

my refund status

i have checked back and still says the same 

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

my refund status

Most refunds are received within 21 days from the time a return has been accepted (received). However, some returns take longer than others. It's possible your return may require additional review and take longer to process.

The IRS is also experiencing delays in processing returns due to a later than usual start to the tax season, a backlog of mailed returns, and current tax season returns. 

For more information, please see My return is accepted but still not approved. Is there a problem? Should I be worried?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies