My refund status went to still pending to no infor...

averymomma4

My refund status went to still pending to no information available. On this site it said my refund was supposed to be in my account by the 5th of March. What do I do??

DanaB27

Some returns may take longer to process. Please see What if my IRS refund is taking longer than 21 days? for information what to do and why it might take longer.

Also, you can track your refund at the IRS Where's My Refund? site. 

averymomma4

I was able to track up intil yesterday  now they have no information for me or my status on my refund. It's says on here I should have got it it by 3/5. I don't have it and I have no answers to any of my questions, its been over a month and I'm not getting any help with it. Im Very frustrated . I juat need to know what I need to do to fix it.

ChondelLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Please reach out to the IRS who will be able to provide some insight into the status of your return. For IRS contact information please click the link below.

How do I contact the Internal Revenue Service (IRS...