Solved: My PDF tax return is not the same as the one I efiled. I made a change and efiled and the old data is still in PDF formated one

My PDF tax return is not the same as the one I efiled. I made a change and efiled and the old data is still in PDF formated one

I need a PDF remade of return. Its not the same as Efile

Sign onto your 2016 online account.

When you land on the Welcome Home screen click on My TurboTax at the top left of the program screen.  This will take you to the 2016 Timeline.  Under the section Some things you can do:  Click on Add a state (you will not actually be adding a state).  This will take you to the 2016 online tax return.  Click on My Account at the top of the program screen.  Click on Print Center.  Click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option All forms

Sign onto your 2016 online account.